MULTI-SKILLED & POOL ENGINEER
This role is based in the in-house Maintenance Department working alongside nine other staff. The department is responsible for all aspects of maintenance across the Club, including plumbing, electrics, carpentry and general maintenance.
As the Multi-skilled Engineer, you will work full time; 40 hours over five days, Monday to Friday. Typical duties will include:
• To carry out basic maintenance tasks including but not limited to:
• Building and fabric repairs.
• Plumbing and general repairs.
• To have ownership of all plant rooms / pump rooms.
• Water service responsibilities including repairs, disinfection, legionella control, testing and monitoring.
• Providing support to the Maintenance team and Maintenance management.
• Undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks.
• Carrying out daily checks within the Club under the direction of the Maintenance Manager.
• Logbook and record keeping.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Candidates will embody our Club values; excellence, prudence, integrity, courtesy. The ideal candidate will have a level 2 or 3 plumbing and heating / electrical installation qualification or equivalent. You will be IT literate and proficient in email and MS Suite. You will have a good working knowledge of all aspects of health and safety and have excellent customer service skills. Previous experience in a similar role within the building services sector is essential and up-to-date Legionella awareness training will be advantageous.
Our benefits include 23 days of annual leave (rising to 28 days after 5 years’ continuous service) plus Bank Holidays, life assurance, Group Income Protection, a sick pay scheme, meals on duty, onsite parking, an annual bonus scheme and an annual performance pay review, along other benefits.
The Hurlingham Club is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Please note that, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within four weeks then unfortunately you were not successful in your application on this occasion.