As Estates Administrator you will work full time; 40 hours over five days, Monday to Friday. This role will be primarily based within the Maintenance department but will also provide further support to the Estates department. Typical duties will include:
• Being the first point of contact for all Estates related enquiries.
• Managing and coordinating the general day-to-day administration of the Maintenance office.
• Maintaining general records and information including administration of the Estates PO system.
• Assisting with the Maintenance department budget.
• Assisting the Head of Buildings with projects.
• Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors for Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) visits and callouts.
• Managing and keeping up-to-date the department training planner and logging training records.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Candidates will embody our Club values; excellence, prudence, integrity, courtesy. The successful candidate will be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, etc) and have had previous experience in an administrative role and customer service led environment. The ideal candidate will have had exposure to, or involvement with departmental budgets. Previous experience in a similar role and organisation will be advantageous.
Our benefits include 23 days of annual leave (rising to 28 days after 5 years’ continuous service) plus Bank Holidays, life assurance, Group Income Protection, a sick pay scheme, meals on duty, onsite parking, an annual bonus scheme and an annual performance pay review, along other benefits.
The Hurlingham Club is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Please note that, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within four weeks then unfortunately you were not successful in your application on this occasion.